Monday, March 8, 2010

My god.. Its been over a year since i've last written in this blog. In that year...life sucked the same just as any year..if possible..it sucked worse. Im in such a dark mood nowadays..due to the impending doom that is about to strike me.

Why always me..why me.. I may be whining on par and to the same effect as a 5year old but what the heck.. When u gotta let go u just gotta let go u know? Im so depressed nowadays. Not in an attention seeking metaphorical way. Im just literally simply depressed.

Like spongebob without his krabby patties.. just irrevocably(ok an exaggeration here) depressed.

There really is NO and NOTHING i look forward to anymore and the only thing i look forward to nowadays is the one thing thats gonna up and leave me eventually. Why. No. Not why. Again more like' why me'..

My theory is..that bad luck is stuck to my ass like a giant barnacle permanently lodged onto a mussel.. Every damn thing i do, the degree of suffering is magnified to epic proportions.(wallowing in self-pity now yes)

As pathetic n self-deprecating as i am i usually dont wallow or at most come off it in a couple of days but i've been feeling blue for at least 2 months now..everyday is a chore.. I wish i didnt have to wake up.. Plus living with my family...god...throw me to the mansons please! I'll take my chances. -_-

Its all i can do to not drown myself by ingesting large quantities of delicious refreshing peelfresh.(any fresher and you'll hafto peel it urself!) yea. Watever.

All i feel nowadays is dread n hopelessness.. I dont wanna work or go out anywhere or do anything.. Wish i had a food pump cuz my salivary glands dont water for anything nowadays..even my unagi tastes bland.. Im tired from the moment i wake up to the moment i sleep. Yet i have problems actually falling asleep.

I need a Dr. Phil here pronto..

1 comment:

Zew Mei Fong said...

Oh dear tina. I miss you. What happened to you? =( You sound really unhappy. Anything that I can help? If you need someone to hang out or talk to, Im here ya. I hope to meet up with you soon. It has been a while. Life is tough but there's hope =) Hope to hear from you soon! Loves!