Monday, August 18, 2008

I've missed out on so many things i should have posted in on this blog..

What a waste.. plus my internet at home isnt working, meaning no uploading pictures for a while.



------------------------------------
Anyway, the entire form 6 farewell party went well without a hitch EXCEPT for when the games ended.



Apparently, the screams of the upper sixes were less than appreciated by the afternoon sessions who cracked halfway through the games that were held and threw themselves out of their respective classrooms AND proceeded to scream
random profanities aimed at the helpless upper 6's who were merely going through the notions of activities planned FOR them BY lower 6's and they,-the afternoon session-, probably did so because they saw an opportunity to cease all learning processes and to obtain 5 much needed minutes of rest from the torture their class teachers were subjecting them to (namely maths, science, bm....YAWN) while pretending that the time being spent 'kononnya' absorbing knowlegde in class was being direly wasted,(as if they were paying attention in the first place..) due to the distracting nature of the zoo-like calls and cries emitting floors below at the badminton court, AND that they were appalled by it AND that they would put a complete STOP to it.....so they told us to shut up.


Or maybe..just MAYBE..we ''were'' distracting their lessons.



AND..
If you can actually comprehend that continuous paragraph... god bless you.


AND..
when i got back from Genting yesterday, i met my long-lost NS friend in ou.

I couldnt even remember her name though...thats how ''long-lost'' it was.


AND..
I would upload Genting pics now BUT i actually left my h/p at home..

AND..
im too lazy to write about anything else..
No inspiration..
Yawnn.

3 comments:

Zew Mei Fong said...

how was the genting trip??? =)

Jes said...

It was fun, but so cold i got gangrene on my kidneys which i had removed so now im filtering my alcohol intake on my right kidney so...
Yea it was fun.:}

Anonymous said...

Do you want the Genting pics I took with my camera soon? Not forgetting the HSM duet video too. XD Haha~