Saturday, August 2, 2008

Nowadays..

I havent been in the proper mood to go about blogging..


I havent been any sort of mood..


I havent a clue what i have or havent done or am doing ..



Nowadays..


Clouds are just clouds..







Mushrooms grow themselves overnight...




To gargantuan proportions..




I attempt revising for tests..

*BEFORE*

'' I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!! iTS JUST BIOLOGY!!''




And fail miserably...

*AFTER*

'' NO I CAN'T!!!!!!! ITS B-I-O-L-O-G-Y!!!!''


Even my leftovers are giving me cynical looks..






And i keep getting signs of my impending death..



===========================

All in all..... i've been feeling lethargic these days..

And im developing malaria...or just plain fever..

And i have a hacking cough.. which made me spew out an orange substance i believe was mucus (shaken, not stirred) with blood.

And again i feel tired..

Even the unagi i ate 2 days ago was tasteless..

And im now forcing myself to blog..

Which explains why this post is such a bore to read or even to write..

And there is an ongoing debacle in my mind..

And...

Life goes on....

How boring.

3 comments:

HunnyFoo said...

hey you.
i don't know whether it's frustrating or not to be so far away home.
i myself couldn't comprehend why i felt that sudden homesickness.
ah nevertheless.
STOP IDLING
go do work.
study! :P

what you're doing is way harder than what i'm doing.
boo-hoo.
I think i really am turning to a sadist.
oh well.

go study. :P

Zew Mei Fong said...

women!! cheer up la!! =P

irresistible said...

then y force urself?? and guess what? I can't believe that u r the president of squash club!!! Gosh..