Saturday, November 8, 2008

I did the surdery yesterday. What a bloody nightmare...
After arriving at the clinic at exactly 4.20pm, i was ushered onto the dentists chair where he proceeded to pry my jaw apart before injecting anaesthetic into my affected area.

After my whole left-lower face went numb, he began drilling...and drilling...and drilling(the drills came in different sizes and looked like construction-work power tools..)and all while he drilled he had to continue administering continuous jabs of painkiller into my face....why? Because as he drilled deeper, my nerves became exposed allowing me to experience additional uncomprehensible, PAIN.. After 40 mins of drilling,prying,and yanking, my tooth came out in 2 fragments which i requested to keep.

The post-surgery pain last night was unbearable...my god...even before the anaesthetic,( which made me unable to feel my whole left face and made me feel like TWO-face from DARK NIGHT), wore out, the throbbing pain came on FULL-BLAST.. In short..i felt like someone was continuously digging into my face with an ice-pick.

Miraculously, i managed to pass out while trying to distract myself with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows ..and all my sms's went unanswered. And sumone got pissed at me because of that..and then my phone rang..and aik sha was saying..''Im outside with your orange juice..''
I was groggy and half-dead to hell with the pain which came back as soon as regained consciousness so i went downstairs with the grace and mobility of the ressurected dead and collected my drink..which i drank gratefully as it numbed the pain slightly but i spilled it overnight..because i kicked it..because i left it at my bedside..and i think i can now open an ANTZ ZOO attraction in my room.

God...i hate my life now..my face looks like i got slapped by a wrestler suffering from elephantiasis ..and it hurts just as bad..

So far i've managed to consume an egg tart which i ate just so i could take my painkillers and antibiotics. And some blueberry yogurt.

And i can barely walk because the slightest movement sends my cheek into b***h mode...which in turn sends ME into b***h mode...
iN SHORT, my mood has been ghastly the whole day. Cranky and irritable when i answer people.

Whatever. When life gives you lemons...you SUCK them.

No comments: