Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged..by someone whos mental state is as so...
Coffee + exam stress + lack of sleep = Caffeine induced high.
------------------------------------

My Top 5 Most Favorite Food- 1. Dragonfruit ^^ , 2. Unagi 3. Rotiboy 4. Ikan Pari 5. Bayam

10 Things I Love Doing- 1. Reading newspapers 2. walking aimlessly in ou 3. walking in the park 4. Watching horror movies in the front-test row ^^ 5. eating dragonfruit 6.cycling 7. surfing the net (innocent stuff only ^.^) 8. watching the sunrise 9. laughing at stupid jokes 10. eating unagi (All not in order)


Things I Love Doing When I'm Emo- 1. Listen to emo music ( A MUST ) 2. pulling an emo face
(this comes very naturally..-.-) 3. Going for long walks 4. Not talking 5. Being alone

Things I Love Doing When I'm Happy- Umm.. Basically i laugh and make lame jokes..basically.

5 Things I Wish To Happen- 1. I win a BMW 5 series.. 2. I become a super-nerd. 3. Im selected for ANOTHER round of NS ^^ 4. Im given a 5.30pm appointment with GOD to ask the why's , where's, whos and the what's. 5. I get better questions when i get tagged next..

My Top 5 Addicted Songs- Jonas Brothers/ Love Bug, HSM 3/ Can i have this dance , Jesse Mcartney/ Its Over , Shontelle/ T-shirt , .

5 Persons I Wish To Tag- Hahaha. Nah.. Malaslah.

No comments: