Monday, July 14, 2008

I've realised lately i've fallen into the category of lame, uninspiring bloggers who do nothing more than complain about themselves (lamely) and the miseries their lives bring them daily.

Like, what the hell do i care about the stupid sushis people eat or whether they've studied?
(a.k.a me. Hypocrisy alert. Im so totally aware. Really...)

And what the hell do i care about where i've gone, who i've seen, or what i've done? It all feels ridiculously exaggerated.
(And I used the excuse of ''a diary safe from prying eyes'' to make myself start a blog...)

Which ended up being smally accessible to. Which sounds so lame once again as it contradicts my initial purpose..



And which again sounds like im complaining about complaining...


Which makes everything sound worse...


So, i think it'll do my MUET good if i start ATTEMPTING more constructive posts.


However, i am just utterly unfammiliar with the ability some have to manufacture blogs that scream the titles 'INSPIRING!', 'FOOD-FOR-THOUGHT!' - like, 'INTERESTING!', 'DRAMATIC!!' and for some... ''CONTROVERSIAL!!!'' ( for elite bloggers only).

After all, my vocabulary isnt on par with modern english linguists. At most, my kopitiam, teh-tarik, mamak-like english with grammatical errors spanning from Europe to South East Asia somewhat prevents me from unleashing an army of jaw-dropping, mind-boggling, and tongue-twisting posts which would remain in the hearts and minds of bloggers. No. In fact, the plethora of knowledge i posses barely fills a 1.5 litre SEAMASTER mineral bottle . And THATS stretching the truth.


And which leaves me having no more time left over to end this post with a witty remark or two as i've wasted my remaining time blithering about nonsensical things and flying off topic. And now my time at this cc is up. Till tmrw.

4 comments:

HunnyFoo said...

just complain all you want!
i like reading your complaints.
makes me feel like i'm still at home.
well.
sorta anyways
XD

Zew Mei Fong said...

you're funny XD hahaa..

HunnyFoo said...

oh. so you challenging me now eh?
We'll SEE! :P

irresistible said...

haha!!! walao eh.. this blog is so seriously u!!!! haha.. can't stop laughing after reading it..
and well, u finally know how to link !!! haha.. good one.. keep on posting good stuff.. Will be watching u .. ehehe