Thursday, July 10, 2008

Procrastination.


Monthly maths test. Tommorow. It'll be one sweat-soaked, heart wrenching, nerve-wracking,
eye-popping, vitreous humour splashing bloodbath HOUR of CHAPTER 1 AND 2 Math S!!!. At least for the ones who didnt revise for it. The slackers...A.K.A ME. A.K.A the ppl who aren't NERDS. And here i am. Still. Typing about it. And not studying. And typing about not studying for it. And typing about typing about not studying for it . And typing about typing about typing about..whatever. I am in knee-deep shit at the moment and im contemplating the possibility of skipping school tommorow..


Since Aik-sha provides transportation to ensure my ass arrives in school every morning i feel i am able enough to bullshit some story(that she'll eat) to explain the reason i wont be dragging my carcass over into class and FLUNKING ( a.k.a handing up ONE empty foolscap paper to Pn. ....forgot her name... which will cause her to go into immediate cardiac arrest upoun marking it. The same fate which befell Pn. Shan. Poor add maths teacher...i know why you looked tearful everytime you saw me..You felt like sobbing for my ONE-DIGIT add math papers...) the entire paper.

Plus i've been screwing my precious time away this whole week. What with all the after school activities.. Plus went yam-cha-ing 2 nites in a row. Going for 3~!
Ok....I am so dead.

But as consolation, it was a beautiful evening just now. The sun was a little brighter, the breeze a little faster and my neighbours dog didnt smell like a dead rat so much. (One day i'll vomit cornflakes in front of the bugger's face to show him his dog's smell can be patented and sold to iraq to be used in chemical warfare...) Which sobers me up ~.~. Makes me not take things for granted..~.~to enjoy life more..like..to enjoy life... WITHOUT STUDYING FOR UNECESSARY MONTHLY TESTS!!!! XD XD

Hahaha. Yeah man. XP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------




I POSTED IT MIKI. YOU HAFTO TOO.
============================

Just to note, today in bio class me n miki found out we dont have any cheek cells. I scrapped my inner cheek til it bled and in the end i end up staring at aik sha's numerous cheek cells because mine just wont materialise on the slide. THE END.

3 comments:

F said...

Omg.So you going to school or not? Just dont go. I wouldnt!

HunnyFoo said...

I AM SO GOING TO VISIT THIS BLOG EVER SO OFTEN! :)

Justwin just won said...

hahahahhahahaha...look hus here..nice entries..ever so interesting.hehhehehe..im linking this blog on friendster..myspace..what not..