Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nooo..* CONTINUED. In the middle. Really..*

So far, i've taken LOADS of pictures. Im talking 800000MBS worth of photo space!!


....ok maybe not

BUT, i HAVE taken SEVERAL pictures which i currently am UNABLE to upload due to certain circumstances and this has prevented me from editing suitable posts which i would then take and....post. A.k.a without any of my pictures im unable to....post.


BUT, waste not want not, so i'll summarize things into this sorry excuse of a PIC-LESS post.


I was cycling back home from sumwhere and apparently , i thought letting go of the bycicle bar handles for a nanosecond and balancing a package in both hands while pedalling wouldnt result in me being propelled over the front and drifting onto the tar road while gouging new holes into my body.... News flash.... IT DID. BUT, the saving grace is that the scratch is HEART SHAPED.
Which is so cool coz when it heals into an ugly pink (which it will) at least i'll have a ''WHERE IS THE LOOOVE??'' scar on my leg. But then again, i'll record the pain of having my flesh exposed when i upload a pic of it.

Trust me, it'll make you feel better... It'll make your whole''sucky day'' feel like you just won the lottery and anwar went to jail. (no hard feelings)..(you sodomiser)..(jkjk)


So, i just went to sushi zanmai...AGAIN...with SL and Egg-sha.
And we kena halau from karaoke and aracde coz we were in uniform. Like, wtc man. So putting off.
And egg-sha had chocolate fondue which i didnt take a pic of. Damn sayang. I know it tasted too thick and rich and she gagged the whole way as i forced her to finish it and we just screwed it away by playing with it in the end but, man, it lookd very cute.

The white bowl and the candle underneath it, i mean. AND I TOASTED A MARSHMALLOW ON THAT CANDLE.(the candle is to stop the chocolate from coagulating) Something i hav been dying to try since forever. Which sounds so ULU, i know. And the damn marshmallow actually caught fire. And i was like, ''we're consuming flammable material....ok..''

And we screwed out time in maths away. An hour flies by faster than a chicken-with-the-KFC-colonel-after-it-holding-cooking-utensils when you're laughing yourself into an endorphin induced coma.

And im so not done with this post yet.
Later.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=
CONTINUATION STARTS HERE.. REALLY..


A continuation of this post as demanded by egg-sha.(who has clearly not been studying. I know egg-sha, cuz you have time to screw around here.)

(Thats right,... egg-head.)

Well, there really isnt anything to continue on with actually...

Granted, there arent any freshly uploaded pictures due to the fact Sul's modem had to get electrocuted and cease functioning causing me to lapse into my first case of bloggers-block since im depending on her camera for my recent photo supply.

So sue me if i can't come up with witty posts.

I AM lacking visual storytelling aids.

Plus,it takes such a toll on my almond-sized brain with it laboriously churning out post after posts. It's bound to have a nervous breakdown. ( I mean, it IS connected to the nervous system.. And i know that is so lame. )


But since i have nothing to rant about this time, and since you're here reading this anyway, give these topics a run through.


************************************
Hmm....


1) *DECIDE WHETHER YOU THINK ANWAR IS OR ISNT GUILTY OF HIS SODOMY ALLEGATIONS.*
Or decide what YOU want to believe. Unless you dont give a damn whether Anwar contracts elephantiasis or not then i suggest you proceed to the next sentence..



2) *IMAGINE LIFE AT THE END OF THE YEAR.* Yes. Imagine that sweet,sweet future so full of suprises. Suprises like the price of petrol readying to launch itself to even greater height's. Yes. Imagine tightening your already needle-thin waist to further stretch your ringit to accomodate your current ' luxurious' lifestyle. 1 word. OUCH.


3) *WONDER WHY YOU THOUGHT I WOULD COME UP WITH MEANINGFUL QUESTIONS THAT YOU WOULD ACTUALLY SPEND TIME PONDERING ON*
I hope you didnt think so. That would be so misleading. And so...un-ME-ish.



4) *WONDER WHY EACH SENTENCE I FORMULATE APPEARS EXTREMELY LONG-WINDED, EXAGGERATED AND THE TOPICS ARE COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT AND JUMP FROM ONE SENTENCE TO THE NEXT.*
Yes again. I realise every sentence i type look like they were written by J.K ROWLING high on crack with a 2B pencil up her ass.



5) *WHY YOU'RE STILL READING THIS POST EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN TELL IM POSTING FOR THE SAKE OF POSTING WITHOUT SUFFICIENT BLOG-WORTHY MATERIAL.*
Yes once again.. What IS wrong with you?
Honestly.
Is there really nothing else in your life you would like to accomplish instead of sitting here...reading this? At this very moment? Like now? Like 2 seconds ago reading 'Like now?' Time is not money. Why? Because it cannot be priced. But that doesnt mean it is worthless. Or of no value. It simply is PRICELESS. But it also doesnt mean it costs a fortune. No. It just means you are merely wasting it away while reading this..



6)* REALISE THE FACT THAT I HAVE REACHED NEW LEVELS OF HIPOCRISY.* ( as if you'd bother, though)
Yes. I havent revised either, egg-sha. Evidently. Since I AM screwing around here.
But, as if YOU arent.


7) *WONDER ON WHAT TO WONDER ABOUT WHILE WONDERING WHY YOU WONDERED TO WONDER ABOUT WONDERING.*

Yea man..XD

*****************************

Ok. I think that's enough bull. For today. Hopefully future posts will not deviate from the standard norm of blogging.


Then again, 'hoping' is a futile act proving that one is powerless in a situation and is unable to act in order to influence the outcome.

See what i mean...

Forget it.


Later.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY MODEM IS FIXED!!! [And I was right about me getting an earful about it frm my dad.] When do you want Egg Sha's pictures and both of your 'promoting that crooked featherduster' video?
I have yet to take the picture of your heart-shaped 'tatoo'. Will be bringing my cam tmr cause am really sad I had missed all those ridiculous acts yesterday and today...could've snapped em all, sigh. ><
Oh yeah, and the marshmellow thing...yeah, it sounded super ulu alright. XD Haha.
[And there's nothing in my LJ acc, trust me. (Somehow, I get the feeling you're just going to click on it or something)]

Anonymous said...

And I know lilygrandler is a pretty retarded name, so don't you go poking the already-known fact into my face.
SuL

Jes said...

Hahaha. Retarded. At least u hav the heart pic now so i think you should just send it to my email add like i told u to today. I'll go to ou to update it after chem tuition tmrw.

irresistible said...

haha!!! muahaha!!! lol...
super funny la...
i can't stop laughing after every post of yours. From ur words... man, i think u r a band 6 student !! gosh!! I would never be able to write in such a good language and also the big words!! seriously i'm so bad in english that when u hear it u feel like saying " hello, jgn cakap broken english boleh tak??"

HunnyFoo said...

I
still
am
in
a
tremendous
amount
of
SHOCK.

and i personally think that our one night yamcha session has officially made you a lame person (regarding to the utterly worthless and lame contents in this post and the ones before. i think.)

AND wouldn't it be cooooll?

TO STUFF A WHOLE BUNCH OF MARSHMALLOWS IN YOUR MOUTH!
AND SET IT ON FIRE!
whee.

welcome to the world of retards.

i officially pronounce you as a retard. (takes one to know one!:P)

MAKE FRIENDS JUSTINA.
i mean. KEEP MAKING FRIENDS JUSTINA. :P

irresistible said...

hey jes!!! can do me a favor?? help me put smth in ur blog sidebar.. if can, plz report to my shout box in my blog. tq.

Jes said...

OH MY GOD HANYI! I AM SO NOT LAME. OR A RETARD.

AND I DONT UNDERSTAND WHATS SO SHOCKING!! IM SERIOUS!

And what did that shisha session have to do with my lame-ness? (which is non-existent btw)

And when you come home in december, call me and we'll go set the marshmallows on fire in our mouths.

Toally a MUST-TRY. XP